The Robotics Facility is where advanced robots are assembled to assist in building construction and upgrading operations.
- As you upgrade your Robotics Facility you'll notice that building construction time will be reduced on the planet it is on, in addition to building upgrades.
- This of course is an option after the required upgrades for certain buildings as the planet only has so much room for growth.
- Highly recommend pairing up your Research Lab to upgrade that building fast so the Research tech won't be too cumbersome in the higher upgrades.
- The Robotics Facility contains the Ship Repair function. When activated, 50% of your destroyed ships after being attacked will be sent to the Robotics Facility to be repaired. You can choose to dismantle ships for resources, or you can choose to repair them for no cost other than a set amount of time. Upgrading the Robotics Facility will shorten the amount of time needed to repair ships. It should be noted that the Ship Repair function can only be used by the defender. (Initiating Ship Repair disables the automatic 20% recovery.)
- It is recommended that you upgade the Robotics Facility when ever you have the resources. This can help you upgrade your buildings in the future.
- Before working on advanced high level research, upgrade your Robotics Facility so you can upgrade your Research Lab. Upgrading your Research Lab will be faster and your research time will be reduced. So, in the end the Robotics Facility revolves around everything.
Build / Upgrade TimeEdit
- Note: Times recorded using a Commander Lv1. which confers a construction time -10%
|Level||Time to Build|
Time to BuildEdit
- The time to build formula is:
- with the following variables:
- t = time [seconds]
- d = Bonus Discount [%]
- r = Robotics Facility Level
- l = Upgrade Level
- And the following constants
- As derived from the following Equations:
- Solve for B
- And Solve for Constant A
- A = Constant = 93.1878031353441
- B = Constant = 0.693667336899957