- Pioneer construction section allows constructing Iron Behemoth.
- Pioneer research section allows researching Pioneer Research techs.
Building Requirements: Moon Base: Level 1
- These upgrade costs vary on the level of Ultra Temperature Tech and Anti-Gravity Tech you have.
- Such as each time you upgrade Ultra Temperature Tech,
- Resources required to construct or upgrade the Pioneer Lab are reduced by 3%.
- When upgrade Anti-Gravity Tech , each time you upgrade the upgrade time required to construct or upgrade the Pioneer Lab is reduced by 2%.
- The last upgrades are based off of Ultra Temperature Tech of Level 14 and Anti-Gravity Tech Level 14.
- The Pioneer Lab is like nothing we've ever constructed before - utilizing our cutting-edge Anti-Gravity Tech, it's literally only able to be constructed on the surface of Moons due to its incredibly large mass.
- The birthplace of the Iron Behemoth, which is growing to become the backbone of the galaxy's most fearsome fleets, the Pioneer Lab is the pride of anyone who builds one.
- Due to it's high cost, the Pioneer Lab can only be constructed on single Moon.
- The Pioneer Lab manages the enormous duty of constructing and assembling the Iron Behemoth - all Alloy Fragments collected are processed into raw materials here.
- The Pioneer Lab is also a research center where scientists study and improve the Iron Behemoth everyday.
- With each level upgrade to the Pioneer Lab, construction time required to construct the Iron Behemoth is reduced by 1%.
It contains two sections: