- The Nanite Factory is like a high-level Robotics Facility, however it not only decreases the time for building buildings, it also decreases the time for building Ships and defenses.
- Building it alone almost halves the building times.
- However, this comes with the price of extremely high prices (In the several million) and long build times (Several days).
- The Nanite Factory greatly reduces the build times for Ships and buildings. 50% for each level from 1 to 3 and 25% for each level from 4 to 10.
- Can be upgraded to Level 10 as of 06.03.15.
Tech Requirements: Computer Tech: Level 10
The Nanite Factory requires all three resources to build.
|Level 1||16,000,000 (16M)||8,000,000 (8M)||1,600,000 (1.6M)|
|Level 2||32,000,000 (32M)||16,000,000 (16M)||3,200,000 (3.2M)|
|Level 3||64,000,000 (64M)||32,000,000 (32M)||
|Level 4||224,000,000 (224M)||112,000,000 (112)||224,000,000 (224M)|
|Level 5||280,000,000 (280M)||140,000,000 (140M)||280,000,000 (280M)|
|Level 6||350,000,000 (350M)||175,000,000 (175M)||350,000,000 (350M)|
|Level 7||1,240,000,000 (1.24B)||618,000,000 (618M)||1,240,000,000 (1.24B)|
|Level 8||1,450,000,000 (1.45B)||727,000,000 (727M)||1,450,000,000 (1.45B)|
|Level 9||1,710,000,000 (1.71B)||855,000,000 (855M)||1,710,000,000 (1.71B)|
|level 10||5,700,000,000 (5.70B)||2,850,000,000 (2.85B)||5,700,000,000 (5.70B)|
|Level 11||20,200,000,000 (20.2B)||10,100,000,000 (10.1B)||20,200,000,000 (20.2B)|
- I would recommend that you upgrade the Nanite Factory when ever you have the resources to do so.
- It is recommend that you upgrade the Nanite Factory when ever you have the resources. EACH level halves your build times.
- IT IS CRUCIAL to get Nanite Factory AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Every level of Nanite Factory will let you produce Ships at 50% reduced time, with Nanite Factory at Level 2 that is 25% of original, with Level 3 Nanite Factory, you'll be Spamming Ships/defenses at 12.5% the time it took originally. If you don't get at least Level 2 as fast as you can, You are going to get out-spammed by the big players in NO time, there's NO WAY you can keep up with out it!
- Having 6 or 7 Planets all with Nanite Factory at Level 3 will take HUGE amounts of resources to keep producing warships 24/7. A typical 24H Destroyer production queue on Shipyard Level 18 will cost app. 20M Metal, 17M Crystal and 5M Gas! It is VERY hard to get this amount only doing daily SAFE Neb Runs and upgrading mines + modifiers (galactonite crystals and Geologists). So, please consider carefully if you want to spend the resources and time on upgrading Level 2 => 3. Eventually you will HAVE to, to be competitive!!!
Here is some comparisons:
- Examples Nanite Factory Level 1, Shipyard Level 9. To Nanite Factory Level 2 , Shipyard Level 17.
- Large Cargo from 7 minutes 12 seconds to 1 minute.
- Recycler 9 minutes 36 seconds to 1 minute 20 seconds.
- Light Fighter 2 minutes 24 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Battleship 36 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Destroyer 1 hour 6 minutes to 9 minutes 10 seconds.
- Rocket Launcher 1 minute 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Light Laser 1 minute 12 seconds to 10 seconds
- MK2 Cannon 21 minutes to 2 minutes 55 seconds.
- Large Cargo with Level 17 is 30 secs. Level 18 is 28 secs.
- Recycler with Level 17 is 40 secs. Level 18 is 37 secs.
- Light Fighter with Level 17 is 10 secs. Level 18 is 9 secs.
- Battleship with Level 17 is 2 min 30 secs. Level 18 is 2 min 22 secs.
- Destroyer with Level 17 is 4 min 35 secs. Level 18 is 4 min 20 secs.
- Rocket Launcher with Level 17 is 5 secs. Level 18 is 4 secs.
- Light Laser with Level 17 is 5 secs. Level 18 is 4 secs.
- MK2 Cannon with Level 17 is 1 min 27 secs. Level 18 is 1 min 22 secs.
So there you have information about Level 3 Nanite Factory with Levels 17 and 18 Shipyard. As you can see from Level 17 to there is very little difference.
Here is another comparison:
- Large Cargo Ship with Level 18 is 28 secs. Level 19 is 27 secs.
- Recycler with Level 18 is 37 secs. Level 19 is 36 secs.
- Light Fighter with Level 18 is 9 secs. Level 19 is 9 secs.
- Battleship with Level 18 is 2 min 22 secs. Level 19 is 2 min 15 secs.
- Destroyer with Level 18 is 4 min 20 secs. Level 19 is 4 min 7 secs.
- Rocket Launcher with Level 18 is 4 secs. Level 19 is 4 secs.
- Light Laser with Level 18 is 4 secs. Level 19 is 4 secs.
- MK2 Cannon with Level 18 is 1 min 22 secs. Level 19 is 1 min 18 secs.
So there you have information about Level 3 Nanite Factory with Levels 18 and 19 Shipyard. As you can see from Level 18 to 19 there is very little difference.
Build / Upgrade TimeEdit
- Rows: Goal Upgrade Level
- Columns: Robotics Facility Level
- Result: Upgrade Time
- Note: Minimum Robotics Facility Level 10 Required, but build times are reported anyway.
- Note: Times recorded using a Commander Lv1. which confers a construction time -10%
- Note: Ideal Level For Nanite Factory Construction Is 12 -- After Level 12, Time Saved vs Time It Takes To Uprade Is Unificient
Time to BuildEdit
- The time to build formula is:
- with the following variables:
- t = time [seconds]
- d = Bonus Discount [%]
- r = Robotics Facility Level
- l = Upgrade Level
- And the following constants
- As derived from the following Equations:
- Solve for B
- And Solve for Constant A
- (Best Value as of Apr 25, 2014)
- A = Constant =
- B = Constant =