Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Buildings specific to Moons
- Moon Base
- Robotics Facility
- Wormhole Generator
- Wormhole Stabilizer (iOS version only)
- The EU-X radar array
- Pioneer Lab
How to obtain a Moon
There is a chance a Moon is created after every fight resulting in a sufficiently-large Debris Field, on the Planet which the battle took place. The chance to get a Moon is directly linked to the losses during the fight: for every 400K debris, you get + 1% chance to get a Moon, up to a maximum of 20% chance, which occurs at 8M debris. To calculate the amount of debris a ship will make, sum the Metal and Crystal required to build one (ignore Gas) and divide by three.
What says when do get a Moon in the BattleReport. "Probability of the this battle creating a new Moon 20%. Due to the incredible gravitational force between enormous objects and Dark Energy in space, fusion occurred and a new Moon has appeared."
The photo is what it looks like when you get a Moon
Below is a table containing calculations of how many of every type of ship you would need to get the maximum of 20%.
|Ship's Name||Debris Field/ship||# of ships needed to get 20 %|
|Defense's Name||Debris Field/unit||# of defense needed to get 20 %|
|Unit's Name||Debris Field/unit||# of units needed for 20 %|
|Large Cargo Ship||3,600||2,223|
Any combination of any units making a Debris Field of 8M will give you 20% Chance to get a Moon. Keep in mind that the enemy losses counts too!
How/What to build on your Moon
Moons are particular planets: their maximum size can be reached by upgrading your Moon Base. Once you get a Moon, it'll only have one place, you'll then have to build the Moon Base, giving you 3 places more, allowing you to build others buildings. To get more places, you'll have to keep upgrading the Moon Base (every level gives you 3 places more, until you reach the ultimate maximum of your Moon).
Moons are quite the difficult challenge to maintain so heres a simple guide:
- Moon Base Level 1
- Robotics Facility (Moon) Level 1 and 2
- Moon Base Level 2
- Robotics Facility (Moon) Level 3 and 4
- Moon Base Level 3
- Robotics Facility (Moon) Level 5 and 6
- Moon Base Level 4
- Pioneer Lab Level 1
- The EU-X radar array Level 1
- Moon Base Level 5
- Robotics Facility (Moon) Level 7
- The EU-X radar array Level 2 and 3
- Moon Base Level 6
- The EU-X radar array Level 4 and 5
- A Moon is not like a Planet, it does not get "green protection" after an attack, meaning if you have unprotected resources on a Moon, someone can attack repeatedly until they have looted everything.
- An attack on your Moon is also detected by your radar on your Planet.
- If your Planet is "green protected" you can still launch attacks from your Moon. The "green protection" will not disappear (but the bonuses from Galactonite won't apply).
- A fleet travelling from a Planet to its Moon and vice versa always take 3 minutes to do so. You can change the speed of the fleet to 1% to conserve gas, it will not increase the duration of the travel.