- The Galactonite Research Center is used for production of galactonite. It can not be upgraded.
- When tapped on, it will reveal three tabs.
- The top one is for fusing, the middle for storage, equiping, and strengthening.
- The bottom one is used for upgrading the Galactonite Discoverer.
- There are two types of unnamed galactonite.
- When fusing, it requires the blue galactonite.
- Each fuse, it will describe whether it increases a level, or decreases a level, be successful (Produces crystal), or unsuccessful (Does not produce crystal).
- The more the level increases, the more galactonite required to fuse again, although, it gives better crystals.
- The middle tab shows what crystals are stored.
- You can equip a crystal that is stored.
- You can also put stored crystals and equiped crystals into the process, which can strengthen them, but requiring orange galactonite
- Decomposing gets you more orange galactonite.
- The bottom tab shows the Galactonite Discoverer.
- When the Galactonite Discoverer is upgraded, it will increase the chances of finding galactonite from a fallen foe or NPC Planets.
- Each instance of the Galactonite Research Center will unlock one Galactonite slot, up to a maximum of three slots per planet.
- To unlock the second Galactonite slot on a planet, it will cost you 100 Dark Matter
- To unlock the third Galactonite slot on a planet will cost you 205 Dark Matter.
- You get five Galactonite Storage Bags to start with.
Building Requirements: Shipyard Level 2.
Tech Requirements: Espionage Tech Level 1.
Build / Upgrade TimeEdit
|Since there is only 1 level of the galactonite research center, the time to build is always 5s.|