- We originally discovered Galactonite on another planet, initially believing that is was the remaining remnants of an ancient and destructive life force.
- With each level that you upgrade the Galactonite Discoverer , we stand a greater chance of locating and collecting Galactonite in the universe from fallen foes."
- Galaxy Empire-
- Two things to note: Firstly , each day we have roughly 20 changes to collect Galactonite from falling foes. After these 20 changes have been used , the odds of locating are drastically reduced.
- Secondly: The Galactonite Discoverer bears no relation to the level of other buildings within our colony.
- The best option we have to speed up the Galactonite Discoverer is to use Credits.
- Which each time you use Credits it will be 10% wit ha maximum of of 50%.
- As you increase the levels Galactonite Discoverer the amount of Dark Matter is also increased.
- You can use credits to increase the levels.
- Each time you use Credits to increased upgrade the more Credits will also be used.
|Level ->||Credits (For the first 10%)||Time||Aliens||DM Purchase||Credit Purchse|
|Level 35||388||3d 18h|
|Level 50||246||7 days||500||630||820|