- Dark Matter can help the player advance quickly.
- You can use and buy it at the Space Store.
- You can also find it by exploring the Mysterious Nebula, but this is rare.
- Dark Matter can speed up upgrades or construction by 15 minutes each.
- A one day upgrade takes 96 Dark Matter to complete.
- An easy way to get dark matter is to attack the Dwarf Star Fortress. You can attack it 3 times a day to get 150 dark matter. Sending between 100-150 Iron Behemoths (Depends on your tech levels) will result in no losses, or use 1 reaper.
Sources of Dark Matter:
- Purchase in shop with Credits
- Exploring the Mysterious Nebula
- Completing the introductory missions.
- Attacking and winning the dwarf star fortress will give you 50 dark matter.
Dark Matter can be used to:
- Speed up the construction and upgrade of buildings on Planets
- Speed up ship construction
- Upgrade the Galactonite Discoverer
- Hire Lv.1 Commanders
- Unequip Galactonite from planets
- Unlock Galactonite bags for your planet.
- Unlock Galactonite storage bags.
- build Iron Behemoths
- incomplete list...
- This is some of the prices of Dark Matter from the Space Store.